The Heatmiser Touch-E Electric Floor Heating Thermostat - Our 230v Touchscreen room thermostat for electric floor heating.
The following features are available;
- Blue back-lit Touchscreen
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
- Non Programmable or Programmable (Selectable in Software)
- Heating: Weekday/Weekend or 7 Day Programming (Selectable in Software)
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Supply: 110v / 230v
- Output: 110v / 230v (16A MAX @ 230v)
- Dimensions: 110x100x17mm
- Built in Air Sensor
- Remote Sensor
- Floor Sensing Only
- Built in Air and Floor Limiting Sensor
- Remote Air and Floor Limiting Sensor
What is the Holiday function? The holiday function reduces the set temperature in your home for a programmable number of days. At the end of the holiday, the thermostat returns to the programmed temperature ensuring your home is warm on your return.
What is the Hold function? The hold function allows you to hold a temperature for a number of hours. An ideal use of this function is for parties or when you are going out.